List Your Agency with 2-1-1
2-1-1 Alameda County maintains a comprehensive health, housing and human services database that includes over 2,800 programs provided through over 1,100 agencies. 2-1-1 links people throughout Alameda County to resources through our free, confidential 24-hour 2-1-1 phone line and our searchable online directory at www.alamedaco.info
What are the benefits to being listed in the 2-1-1 Alameda County database?
- 2-1-1 can inform clients about your agency, programs and services
- 2-1-1 can refer clients who meet your eligibility requirements, and provide up-to-date details on application procedures, fees and waiting periods
- 2-1-1 can provide site-specific information including public transportation information, accessibility for persons with disabilities, and languages spoken by staff
- 2-1-1 can categorize your programs by service type and geographic region, enabling clients to access your services more efficiently
How do I add my agency to the 2-1-1 Alameda County database?
- Review our Inclusion/Exclusion Guidelines
- Complete the New Agency Form in its entirety, including details as requested on each Program you would like included in our database
- Mail the following documents as they apply to:
Eden I&R, Inc.
Attn: Information Management
570 B Street, Hayward, CA 94541
- Proof of agency’s federal tax identification number
- IRS letter verifying 501(c)(3) or other nonprofit/charitable tax status
- Proof of license to operate
- 2-1-1 Alameda County does not guarantee that all agencies that apply will be included in our database. While we welcome your interest and information, we also adhere to inclusion criteria in line with our mission.
- If your agency is included in our database, it is expected that you will provide information verification and updates at least annually.