Transform Everyday Brilliance Into Disaster Resilience!
Prepare for the unexpected and participate in a full range of free disaster preparedness training classes, ranging from personal preparedness, agency response, and long-term recovery.
Eden I&R Offers Disaster Preparedness Training Classes For All
- And Fun
Training Classes Offered
Designed to meet the preparedness needs of staff, volunteers, and clients of nonprofits and community-based organizations, choose the training classes that are right for your group.
- Build a SKIP (Safety Kept in Place) kit with everyday household items
- Make a Disaster Preparedness Plan for staff, volunteers, and clients
- Create an Agency Emergency Plan
- Learn about Incident Command System (ICS) and disaster response
- Incorporate social media and technology in plans and responses
- Empower parents and practitioners with preparedness tips for specific populations: children, seniors, caregivers, persons living with disabilities, etc.
Schedule Yours Today! Please Contact
Lars Eric Holm
Disaster Preparedness Coordinator
Download the PDF Disaster Preparedness Flyer
Made possible from generous support by WALTER & ELISE HAAS FUND
Proudly presenting curriculum developed by CARD – Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters