- Web site visitor data
- Collecting and using personally identifiable information
- Web logs
Eden I&R routinely gathers data on Site activity, such as how many people visit our Sites, the pages they visit, the web site they come from, how long they stay, the type of Internet browser, computer operating system you are using, etc. The data is collected on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means that no personally identifiable information is associated with the data. This data helps us improve content and overall usage of our Sites. We may share this aggregate, non-personally identifiable information with third parties to demonstrate general use trends or similar statistics regarding the Sites.
Except as disclosed in this Policy, we do not collect or use any personally identifiable information from visitors to the Sites. Our policies, sources, and uses of personally identifiable information are outlined as follows:
- We maintain standard Web logs that record and may store data about visitors who use the Sites. These logs may contain the Internet domain from which you access the Sites (such as aol.com, abc.org, etc.); the IP address which is automatically assigned to your computer when you get on the Internet (a static IP address may be identifiable as being connected to you, while a dynamic address is usually not identifiable); the type of browser and operating system you use; the date and time you visited the Site; the pages you viewed on the Site; and the address of the Web site you linked from, if any.
- Web logs may only be accessed by Eden I&R employees or designees (which may include vendors and contractors, as further described below) on a need-to-know basis for a specific purpose. Eden I&R uses Web log information to help us design our Sites, to identify popular features, to resolve user, hardware, and software problems, and to make the site more useful to visitors.
- We may place Internet “cookies” on the computer hard drives of visitors to our Sites. Information we obtain from cookies helps us to tailor our Sites to be more helpful and efficient for our visitors. The cookie consists of a unique identifier. We may use two types of cookies, “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies.
- A session cookie is temporary, and expires after you end a session and close your Web browser. We may use session cookies to help customize your experience on the Site, maintain your signed-on status as you navigate through our features, and to track your “click path” through our Web pages.
- Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive after you’ve exited from the Site, and we may use them for several reasons. For instance, in order to “remember” a feature about you that is pertinent to your use of the Site, we may place a persistent cookie on your hard drive so that the next time you visit us, we won’t have to ask you that information again. If you’ve given us permission to e-mail you with information about Eden I&R services, or for other reasons, we may place a persistent cookie on your hard drive that will let us know when you come back to visit our site. Persistent cookies will not contain any personally identifiable information about you, such as an email address or user name.
- You may have software on your computer that will allow you to decline or deactivate Internet cookies, but if you do so, some features of this site may not work properly for you. For instructions on how to remove cookies from your hard drive, go to your browser’s Web site for detailed instructions. In addition, further information regarding cookies may be available on other Web sites or from your Internet service provider.
Your email address and/or contact information will not be provided to any third parties without prior consent
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Eden I&R’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Eden I&R about users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If you wish for us to delete your Personal Information, you can send an email to email@example.com, and our team will manually delete the data.
Eden I&R is not designed for minors under the age of 13 and we do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
Eden I & R
570 B Street
Hayward, CA 94541